The board aims to improve the health and wellbeing for the residents of Doncaster and reduce inequalities in health outcomes.
- HWB Terms of Reference May 2018 (1)
- Download (18KB - DOCX)
The Health and Social Care Act gives specific functions to the Health and Wellbeing Board including:
- leading on the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- leading on the development and delivery of the priorities in the Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy (JHWS)
What does the Health and Wellbeing Board do?
- commissions and approves the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
- commissions and approves the Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy
- approves and oversees of the Better Care Fund
- sets the health and social care commissioning framework
- is the focal point for health and wellbeing decision making
- drives collaboration, integration and joint commissioning
Details of the Health and Wellbeing Board meetings can be found on the Council Diary.
For enquiries about the agenda papers or attending meetings of the Health and Wellbeing Board, please contact the Democratic Services Team, Floor 2, Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3BU.
Telephone: 01302 736709