Launched in September 2021, Doncaster Delivering Together (DDT) is our new 10 year Borough Strategy.
Doncaster and the world around us is changing. It is time to rethink what this means for Doncaster’s residents and communities, so we can live well together now and in the future.
Doncaster Delivering Together is about Thriving People, Places & Planet. It emphasises the need to improve wellbeing and builds on the success of our previous Borough Strategy 'Doncaster Growing Together 2017-2021'
The Wellbeing Wheel shows our six long-term goals - ‘beacons’ that we are working towards.
The video below explains how Team Doncaster has worked with every aspect of our community – from local people to businesses to schools – to put together 8 priorities for Doncaster’s future. Learn more about how you can play your part in achieving great things for Doncaster.
Please see the full version of the Doncaster Delivering Together prospectus by downloading it below:
- Doncaster Delivering Together Prospectus 2020-2030
- Download (2.28MB - PDF)
- Doncaster Delivering Together - Summary Version
- Download (1.12MB - PDF)
Team Doncaster Policies and Strategies
The Doncaster Delivering Together and the Wellbeing Goals will be supported by a range of Team Doncaster policies and strategies, with a common purpose in our ambitions for the borough. These include:
- Environment & Sustainability Strategy
- Climate Change & Biodiversity Commission
- Inclusive Growth Strategy
- Transport & Infrastructure Strategy (in development)
- Local Plan
- Strategic Growth Area Plans (in development)
- Community Safety Strategy
- Housing Strategy
- Health & Wellbeing Strategy
- Place Plan
- Education and Skills 2030
- Cultural Strategy (in development)
- Children and Young People’s Plan (in development)